Tuesday, November 29, 2005

the Gr8 Artist ReLoDeD!


I really am amazed at how much a single idea can inspire a person to do something .
Here is a friend of mine .....( Also the Creative Genius behind the previous work) who worked VERY VERY HARD! to get this Cover out!!

He is a Maniacal Fan of the "Matrix" trilogy. ( I guess..it shows in his recent work).

Here is his name. The Long Awaited Unvieling of the Mastermind behind the illustrations. ( I have to say He has got to be Really brave ( Practically insane ) to take me on as a "Project".)


Elvis Antony Rebello ; C.E.O. of Elvis Studios.
Clapping Hands

Anybody else interested in getting Artistic Illustrations can contact Him. ( He is Tooo lazy & ULTIMATELY reluctant to have his own mail id ..so you can send me a message & i will let him know!)

As usual ; I would love to hear your thoughts on Everything on this Page & BEYOND.

Your Friendly neighbourhood Blogger

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home